2013 Outdoor Wood Burning Boiler (Wood furnace)
BIG NEWS – It is official Wood Boiler E4 is EPA Phase 2 qualified! Get your order in today before the special pricing ends!
NEW Wood Boiler E4 Model EPA Phase 2 qualified model… Get your Special Pricing Now: Click Here
$4799 Wood Boiler Standard with the Economy Job Ready install package price after discount Click here for more information
$5750 Wood Boiler Extreme with the Economy Job Ready install package price after discount Click here for more information
$6850 Wood Boiler Heat Plant with the Economy Job Ready install package price after discount Click here for more information
Check out all the models and pricing Click here for more information
Check out our installation packages and accessories too… click here.
Why a Wood Boiler LLC outdoor Wood furnace ?
- Made in the USA
- Made with at least 1/4″ thick steel firebox
- Unique Outdoor Wood Boiler design: the burn chamber is designed as a regular octagon shape
- Water cooled door: this keeps the door at a safe touchable temp
- Door is the same size as the boiler opening. Allowing the user to put in very large pieces of wood.
- Insulated all the way around, including the door
- Burn chamber’s design allows wood to self-feed; much better than a square box design
- Blower-fed combustion chamber
- R25 and R36 insulation the entire boiler is insulated
- Built by certified welders; insuring no leaks
- Each outdoor wood boiler is pressure tested to insure it is ready
- You are working with the builder and designer; no third party contacts. We can help you with your unique needs.
- Uses less wood: we have designed this boiler to extract as much heat as possible by having all areas of the burn chamber, including the door, surrounded by water
- Simple and efficient design
- Easy to replace parts
- Give us a call with any questions, leave us a message; we call every customer back at 1-888-786-8703 or 317-721-5675
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Write us at 9650 Commerce Drive, Suite 522, Carmel, IN 46032
“I’m sold on this boiler, best value for the money! And probably better than those at twice the cost.” Mike from Crawfordsville, IN
“I made it home Friday, 1400 miles all together. The young man at the manufacturing plant is a really nice guy. He was very polite and helpful. Would you please let him know I appreciated his patience with all my questions. Laura is great also, very helpful and patient. I had lots of people ask me about it on the way home.” Ryan from Wichita, KS
“We LOVE our boiler!!!!” Lee and Sheri from Mancelona, MI
Wood Boiler USA, LLC is an EPA Hydronic Heater Program Phase 2 Partner